Navigation
Main Page
Metal
Alternative Metal / Nu-Metal
Death Metal
Thrash Metal
Black Metal
Doom Metal
Gothic Metal
Symphonic Metal
Viking Metal / Folk Metal
Power Metal
Progressive Metal
Heavy Metal
Modern Metal
Industrial Metal
Post-Metal
Sludge
Stoner
Rock
Progressive Rock
Gothic Rock
Alternative Rock
Industrial Rock
Punk Rock
Hard Rock
Classic Rock
Blues Rock
Accoustic Rock
Core
Metalcore
Deathcore
Mathcore
Hardcore
Grindcore
Post-Hardcore
Other Genres
Discographys
Video
MUST HAVE
Last comments
Spectrograms

Esoteric - A Pyrrhic Existence (2019)
 
Esoteric - A Pyrrhic Existence (2019)

Artist: Esoteric
Album: A Pyrrhic Existence
Country: United Kingdom
Genre: Funeral Doom, Death Metal
Quality: 320 / FLAC

Info

Tracklist:
CD 01:
01. Descent (27:39)
02. Rotting in Dereliction (15:50)
03. Antim Yatra (4:40)

CD 02:
04. Consuming Lies (15:02)
05. Culmination (18:46)
06. Sick and Tired (15:44)

-------------------------------------------
download
-------------------------------------------
 
   
 
 
Also you can download Esoteric - A Pyrrhic Existence (2019) :

Esoteric - A Pyrrhic Existence (2019) Esoteric - A Pyrrhic Existence (2019)

Upgrade to Turbo

 

#1 Author: GodsColdHands (7 November 2019 16:04)
 
YEZZZ...huge thanks.!!
 

#2 Author: Alex (7 November 2019 17:13)
 
Super bomb! Thanks.
 

#3 Author: Klotzke (7 November 2019 17:30)
 
As pointless and unnecessary as other funeral doom band or even at Sunn O - drone doom level of futility.
 

#4 Author: Tentaclz12 (7 November 2019 18:25)
 
Thanks
 

#5 Author: Ricardo666Jesus (9 November 2019 16:09)
 
I love all kinds of Doom, but this is a test for "boredoom" !
I guess Funeral Doom is not for me.
 

#6 Author: knowing (10 November 2019 22:05)
 
Quote: Klotzke
As pointless and unnecessary as other funeral doom band or even at Sunn O - drone doom level of futility.

pointless and unnecessary is your worthless existence
 

#7 Author: Rollmops65 (11 November 2019 09:14)
 
Over long distances only boooooring sound collages, but no real funeral doom like Evoken, Skepticism or Shape Of Despair!

By the way, "funeral doom" is "on the descending branch", because the best outputs of this genre are over ten years old (Evoken - Quietus (2001)/Antithesis Of Light (2005)/ Shape Of Despair - Angels Of Distress (2001)/ Skepticism - Lead And Aether (1998))

Listen the song "As The Shadows Fall" from Godsend (1992), and you will hear a classic of "funeral doom" with a brilliant melody and CLEAN vocals!
 

#8 Author: GodsColdHands (11 November 2019 12:12)
 
Quote: Rollmops65
Over long distances only boooooring sound collages, but no real funeral doom like Evoken, Skepticism or Shape Of Despair!

By the way, "funeral doom" is "on the descending branch", because the best outputs of this genre are over ten years old (Evoken - Quietus (2001)/Antithesis Of Light (2005)/ Shape Of Despair - Angels Of Distress (2001)/ Skepticism - Lead And Aether (1998))

Listen the song "As The Shadows Fall" from Godsend (1992), and you will hear a classic of "funeral doom" with a brilliant melody and CLEAN vocals!



the ones you have mentioned are def not the best funeral doom releases - they are just old and have a classic style.!!
my favorite funeral doom releases are just three & a year and a half old.! it's 'Cenotaph' & 'Slaves To Solitude' by a band called EYE OF SOLITUDE. their vocalist - Daniel Neagoe (also drums for Shape Of Despair on 'Monotony Fields', drums for Pantheist, Clouds, Deos,...) - is the absolutely best in the genre.!! sadly Eye Of Solitude split up this summer...
 

#9 Author: Fabr (11 November 2019 20:46)
 
!
 

#10 Author: Rollmops65 (12 November 2019 12:58)
 
@GodsColdHands
"... by a band called EYE OF SOLITUDE"
Yes, i know this band, but its in principle a midranged copy from "Shape Of Despair", its matter of taste, but "Angels Of Distress" IS definitely one of the best releases of this genre.
Listen to "Abstract Spirit" ("Liquid Dimensions Change" or "Tragedy Of Weeds") and "Colosseum" (Chapter I & II). They have their own style, but both are weaker with the third album, Colosseum break up 2010, because bandleader Palom?ki died.
The problem I have with the newer Funeral doom releases ... the songs mostly are toooooo long, no one needs a 25 minute song!
 

#11 Author: GodsColdHands (14 November 2019 16:30)
 
Quote: Rollmops65
@GodsColdHands
"... by a band called EYE OF SOLITUDE"
Yes, i know this band, but its in principle a midranged copy from "Shape Of Despair", its matter of taste, but "Angels Of Distress" IS definitely one of the best releases of this genre.
Listen to "Abstract Spirit" ("Liquid Dimensions Change" or "Tragedy Of Weeds") and "Colosseum" (Chapter I & II). They have their own style, but both are weaker with the third album, Colosseum break up 2010, because bandleader Palom?ki died.
The problem I have with the newer Funeral doom releases ... the songs mostly are toooooo long, no one needs a 25 minute song!



right, it's always a matter of taste.
listened to abstract spirit and colosseum...they are both good and def have their own style, but nothing comes even close to eye of solitude...or for example UN, which i also love.
try EREMIT (Germany), LOSS (USA), LYCUS (USA) if you're not familiar with them.!

according to your account name, i guess you're german. i am german.:)
 

Add comment
 





 
Control Panel
Login:  
pass:  
   
Registration
Forgot your password?
Change skin

    
Search
Advanced Search  
Popular Articles
  • Sunn O))) - Pyroclasts (2019)
  • Batushka - Hospodi (2019)
  • DragonForce - Extreme Power Metal (2019)
  • A Perfect Circle - Eat The Elephant (Japanese Edition) (2018)
  • Alcest - Spiritual Instinct (Limited Edition) (2019)
  • In Mourning - Garden of Storms (2019)
  • Nile - Vile Nilotic Rites (2019)
  • 1349 - The Infernal Pathway (Limited Edition) (2019)
  • Mgla - Age Of Excuse (2019)
  • Leprous - Pitfalls (Limited Edition) (2019)
  • Novembers Doom - Nephilim Grove (Deluxe Edition) (2019)
  • Angel Witch - Angel of Light (2019)
  • Jinjer - Macro (2019)
  • Lacuna Coil - Black Anima (Deluxe Edition) (2019)
  • Blind Guardian - Twilight Orchestra: Legacy of the Dark Lands (Mailorder Edition, 4CD) (2019)
  • Banner

    Main page | Registration | Add news | New posts | Stats | Sitemap | RSS
    Copyright © 2010-2019 GetMetal.Club. Albums, publication on our site are only for review, after which they must be deleted from your computer. If you dont want us to publish the links of your bands, please send e-mail to [email protected]